Brad Owens tells you how to approach hiring your first employee. Join us as we take your questions live at www.hiringlivestream.com every Thursday at 1pm ET.
Send in your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Brad Owens at www.bradowens.com
Subscribe to our Podcast: www.smallbuisnesshiring.com
1:15- How would I go about hiring my very first employee?
- Core Values
- Mission for your business
- Painting the picture of what this employee you want to hire is going to look like
- What motivates them’
- Create goals short term/long term goals (SMART Goals)
- Create role for the employee
- Revenue producing role = save up to 3 months of their salary
- Non revenue producing role = save up 6 months of their salary
Attributional Interviewing-Free Handout/Guide located at www.yourinterviewguide.com
Want to start your own podcast but have no idea where to begin? We got you covered! More information at www.hrcoaching.com/podcastguide
Post your 1st FREE Job Ad at www.hrcoaching.com/zip
Tune in every Thursday @1pm EST for our next live podcast!